Iklan Bergambar ?

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

| What Is A Flower? |





To pick a flower is so much more satisfying than just observing it,
or photographing it ... So in later years, I have grown in my
garden as many flowers as possible for children to pick.

- Anne Scott-James












I will be the gladdest thing under the sun!
I will touch a hundred flowers
And not pick one.

- Edna St. Vincent Millay
















I do not think I have ever seen anything more beautiful
than the bluebell I have been looking at.
I know the beauty of our Lord by it.

- Gerald Manley Hopkins


















I know of no other genus whose plants flower out-of-doors
every day of the year. I know of no other genus with one
or more species coming into bloom or growth,
peaking or going dormant at every season.

- Nancy Goodwin, Cyclamen



















Each flower is a soul opening out to nature.

- Gerald De Nerval













I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.

- Emma Goldman















Perfumes are the feelings of flowers.

- Heinrich Heine








Sumber Quotes : http://www.gardendigest.com/flowers.htm

5 komen korang !:

violet biru said...

really love dis post =)

Mr. Moque said...

thanks violet biru.
gmbr2 bunga tu agak kekaburan sikit. :)

Unknown said...

nice post... cute pics... :D

My Online Computer Tips
Marvz Anime Blog
Every Rhose...

yui said...

cantik gamba2 bunga tu...

Mr. Moque said...

marvin & yui92,
thanks korang..ni yg nak g tambah koleksi bunga neh..hehehe..

Related Posts with Thumbnails